Thursday, August 8, 2013

Waves In a Bottle: 1 Cup WARM water 3 Tablespoons Sea Salt 1 Tablespoon Gel or Spray Gel 1/2 Tablespoon Conditioner (or leave-in) A couple spritzes of your favorite perfume DIRECTIONS: Mix Warm water and salt first and shake well. Add the rest of the ingredients. Spray your hair generously and scrunch.

inside out, french braid...
inside out, french braid...
101 makeup tips every girl should know.....too lazy to read. Pin now read later.
101 makeup tips every girl should know.....too lazy to read. Pin now read later.
Oh my gosh, I love this! I want to do this to my hair for St. Patricks Day! Click for Step by Step photo tutorial.
Oh my gosh, I love this! I want to do this to my hair for St. Patricks Day! Click for Step by Step photo tutorial.
? Beach at the End of the World - New Zealand
? Beach at the End of the World - New Zealand
Waves In a Bottle: 1 Cup WARM water 3 Tablespoons Sea Salt 1 Tablespoon Gel or Spray Gel 1/2 Tablespoon Conditioner (or leave-in) A couple spritzes of your favorite perfume DIRECTIONS: Mix Warm water and salt first and shake well. Add the rest of the ingredients. Spray your hair generously and scrunch.
Waves In a Bottle:  1 Cup WARM water  3 Tablespoons Sea Salt  1 Tablespoon Gel or Spray Gel  1/2 Tablespoon Conditioner (or leave-in)  A couple spritzes of your favorite perfume    DIRECTIONS:  Mix Warm water and salt first and shake well.  Add the rest of the ingredients.  Spray your hair generously and scrunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment